Garden Cinema Room
15th June 2022
The Perfect Garden Cinema Room Setup: What You Need to Know
If you love movies and want to create the perfect home cinema experience, then a garden room is the ideal spot. With a few simple additions, you can transform your garden room into a theatre for private screenings of your favourite movies and binge-able television shows. Here’s what you need to do to create the ultimate garden cinema room:
- Choose the right location for your garden cinema room. Ideally, you will want to find a spot in your garden that’s away from any noisy neighbours or busy streets. A quiet, secluded place will make it easy to hear your film without any distractions or being overlooked.
- Make sure you choose a garden room that is well-insulated. As well as enabling you to use your garden cinema room comfortably all year round, quality insulation will help to keep out any unwanted outside noise and make sure your movie experience is as uninterrupted. It will also help keep the sound in so you can turn up the volume for that authentic cinema experience!
- Invest in a good quality sound system. This is perhaps the most important part of creating the perfect garden cinema room. A surround sound system will help you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action and with so many affordable options on the market, creating a multi-speaker, cinema-quality system is more affordable than you might think.
- Get a projector and screen. Of course, an extra-large television would work well, but a projector and a screen would be the icing on the cake. You don’t need to spend a fortune on this, but it’s worth investing in a good quality projector and screen so you can get the most out of your movies. What’s more, if you choose a portable screen, you can set up your screenings outside on warm summer evenings and create a dreamy outdoor cinema experience.
- Comfortable seating is another important element of creating the perfect garden cinema room. You’ll want to make sure you have enough cosy seating for you, your friends, and your family, so consider plush options such as giant pillows or beanbags that can be rearranged to suit your audience.
- Don’t overlook the lighting when it comes to planning your garden cinema room! Dimmable bulbs and different levels of mood lighting can help set the scene and recreate that real cinema experience.
- When designing your garden cinema room, consider splashing out and plumbing in a toilet and a sink. You will thank yourself when you don’t have to keep pausing the film to run back and forth to your main house to use the toilet!
- The most important thing is to invest in a good quality garden room that you can change something else if you grow tired of your garden cinema room. This might not seem like something you need to worry about now but having a space that can be transformed into a home office or playroom for the children will add value and longevity to your garden room.