Rendered Garden rooms
- Rendered garden rooms like nothing else on the market! Using the latest construction methods and materials coupled with fantastic design ensures they stand out from the competition.
Fixtures and fittings:
As standard all rooms come with brushed-aluminium fixtures and fittings. These include a track light with 4 adjustable spotlights, canopy lights, 4 double sockets, 1 light switch, 1.5kw heater and consumer unit. If you would prefer wall lights or need extra sockets, we’ll fit them to meet your requirements.
*Electrical power to a Modern Garden Room is the responsibility of the owner
All rooms come with oak-laminate flooring due to its hard wearing and stable properties; included is a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee covering finish and wear. Oak-stained timber skirting completes the look. If you want different flooring, either in colour or material, we will work with you to ensure it is suitable and exactly what you want.
Using modern and advanced construction technology, the walls are multi-layered:
• 18mm timber cladding
• 25mmx35 tanalized timber to create air circulation space
• Waterproof membrane
• 4”x2” c16 structural timber containing acoustic insulation
• Celotex rigid insulation
• Plasterboard and plaster skim coat
• Externally the building is coated with a 2 coat system of silicon render on an external fibreboard. This is a cement free system with outstanding durability, crack resistance and weather protection. Our rendered rooms are available in up to 800 different colours, so we are confident we will have the exact colour requirement for your room.
Our roofing panels & profiles are produced to form an insulated roof system that meets the modern need to create energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing buildings.
Windows and doors:
Every MODERN garden room is accessible from the outside by french doors including sidelights and features a small side window. Options include a choice of colours, bespoke sizes and shapes. Aluminium bi-fold doors or sliding doors are also available upon request.
Our pile foundation system comes as standard with all our rooms whereby 1m deep holes are dug at 1m intervals around the perimeter of the structure and internally, filled with concrete and then metal stilts are inserted onto which the structure is built.